Author Topic: Trunk Mat Underlayment  (Read 6765 times)

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: Trunk Mat Underlayment
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2016, 11:16:48 PM »
Hey forum members, this is Jack from Dead Nuts On.  I would like to chime in regarding the 1969-70 trunk underlayment.  We've been working on a reproduction for a few years now and finally have it available for all models (available on our website soon).  Is it alright to post information about our production challenges, availability and prices etc in this section?  :)

Hi Jack. We try and keep the forum area to asking and answering questions or it would be filled with "I've got that for sale" or "I'll sell it to you cheaper" sort of thing. Instead I suggest that you fill us in on the new product in the for sale section of the site and we can post a direction post here on this thread to direct readers to that thread/post.  Keeps things all nice and tidy ;)

A big thanks for asking before posting appreciate it allot
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline drummingrocks

Re: Trunk Mat Underlayment
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2016, 09:02:43 AM »
Hey forum members, this is Jack from Dead Nuts On.  I would like to chime in regarding the 1969-70 trunk underlayment.  We've been working on a reproduction for a few years now and finally have it available for all models (available on our website soon).  Is it alright to post information about our production challenges, availability and prices etc in this section?  :)

I'm all ears!  I've been waiting for this for years!  :D
Too much junk, too little time.