Author Topic: recommend any podcast?  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Big Al

recommend any podcast?
« on: June 12, 2020, 01:15:32 PM »
Frustrated looking for any podcast that I can relate to (classic cars / older enthusiast).  Anyone have a suggestion that they'd like to throw out.  (Along those same lines, I've often thought it would be good listening to these discussion as time to sit and read is rare...... maybe something that could be explored by CMF??)
Thanks
Big Al
1973 Mustang Conv and 1970 Mach I

Offline Big Al

Re: recommend any podcast?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 01:37:01 PM »
found CARS YEAH with Mark Greene.  just listened to #1540 with Marcus Anghel and I highly recommend it.  Craig Jackson and Frank Mecum episodes yet to listen to.

Offline Big Al

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 01:05:53 PM »
also suggest  - Ford Mustang, the First Generation, the Early Years Podcast - Doug Sandler, Host.

Offline gjz30075

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 08:49:12 AM »
 Our own Tim Lea was also on Cars Yeah.    Episode #819.
Greg Z

Offline Big Al

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 09:09:39 PM »
also found and recommend The Muscle Car Place with Rob Kibbe  - episodes with Frank Mecum (#432), Kevin Marti (#431), & Rick Schmidt (NPD) (#'s 309, 401, 429, 419, +) 

Offline JP Emerson

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2020, 10:19:06 PM »
Well, for good or bad as Covid virtually wiped out many of my automotive publications & outlets I took the plunge and recently launched my own podcast. Although not all about Mustangs, I focus on the stories of the people who own great cars regardless of brand and the common thread we all share as enthusiast. As a writer I continuously look for great stories and as the way to share them has changed I am doing the same for my new podcast.

If your interested, I'd love to hear from each of you. You can also check out my previous work and our first few shows on my website or wherever you listen to your favorite podcast.

JP Emerson
jpemerson.com
The JP Emerson Show

Offline Big Al

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2020, 09:19:06 PM »
Kevin Marti (Marti Reports) has some great info and stories concerning mustangs in general - he may also share some info on individual cars.  (his story on how he started and established Marti Reports is interesting.)
Rick Schmidt (sp?) of NPD is interesting to listen to.  he has been in the biz a long time and very knowledgeable.
Not sure if Bob Perkins, Marcus Anghel, Jason Billups, David Davis make good "interviewees" but they are tops in the biz and must have some great info or stories to share.
Jeff Speegle has made a video and he had some good info to share. 
these are just some suggestions - some "heavy hitters" here in the mustang world -  good luck.
Al

Offline JP Emerson

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2020, 11:07:19 AM »
Thanks for the info. As a Mustang guy myself, these are all great contacts that I am very familiar with and hope to connect with again as I get more episodes completed. As I am not here to spam this thread I will say that although I will be featuring folks who love many different brands I always enjoy fellow Mustangers and the great stories they share.

Would love to hear from you all.

Mods, if I've overstepped please let me know.

JP

Offline JP Emerson

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 08:25:50 PM »
Would love to talk with anyone who is interested and has a story to share!

JP Emerson