Author Topic: 1970 Under dash A/C parts and misc stuff  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Sluggo

• Dark Overlord
1970 Under dash A/C parts and misc stuff
« on: February 01, 2013, 07:33:57 PM »
Here's what I have.
Nearly all under dash ac parts and vents. No registers. They were reused with the vintage air kit.
The drain hose is broken off but is present and the lower inner mount tab is broken and missing on the evaporator case.
All vucuum parts are there and seem to operate. the upper case is in nice shape.
24 inch ac car radiator with fomoco tanks. Was in operation with no leaks and seemed to cool ok.
Lens and backing plate for ac controls. Plastic is nice and lettering is all in tact. needs a light polish.
Junk speaker with good harness.
Right and left kick panels in nicer than driver quality condition.
Radio bezel unmolested in super nice condition. Chrome is an 8 as is dark walnut woodgrain.
Original fuel sender and tank. Sender was operating and tank has light sediment and has been painted.
Firewall plates for ac with good rubber.
Repro P/S bracket.
Distributor and vacuum advance. Not sure if it is original. Car was an F code fastback
P/S bracket on frame for ram.
Fuel line brackets and flag bolts.
Also not pictured driver quality 15x7 magnums with 255/6015 BFG T/As in rear and 225/6015 in front. One rear has the bolt holes beat to hell. Tires have about 1000 miles on them.

Pictures:http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/index.php?action=gallery;cat=33

If you are unable to view the pictures let me know what you might be interested in and I will send you pictures and provide descriptions.

PM if interested
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:37:21 PM by Sluggo »
MCA 55330 | 69 Mach1 | 427 Stroker | 29 Model A Murray Town Car | 4 Banger