1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1971 Boss

BOSS 351 Rev Limiter Wiring

(1/1)

73mockone:
I'm having trouble determining where the ground wire (The wire with the ring terminal end) mounts.  Mine is currently attached to the coil bracket mounting bolt, but photos from this site and others do not show it there.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks!

J_Speegle:
Took a look around and only found a generic drawing (looks like it might have been adapted from an earlier year where the rev limiter was attached to the drivers side shock tower. It shows it on a stud and the drawing shared on the 429supersite. On an assembled car and with everything in the way (heater hoses, air cleaner .....) its difficult to find, for me, any clear pictures that would provide a clue to the grounds attachment point on your particular engine type and year. Sorry, maybe someone else has gone through this but I found a fair number of forum post elsewhere that never got responses on similar questions

Tucson Bruce:
73Mock,
If you still have a question about the ground wire location on a B1, drop me an email to:

boss1ncj@gmail.com
Tucson Bruce

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version