Restoring - General discussions that span across many different groups of years and models > Body, Paint & Sealers

Correct shade of black for engine bay.

<< < (2/3) > >>

jwc66k:

--- Quote from: ruger on July 13, 2017, 11:03:14 AM ---I just did a search again,   all I got was this very thread.  Sorry,  I have tried but just cannot get much.

--- End quote ---
I did a search too, but I used only two words, engine bay. I got 18 pages. Yes, you need to need to scan thru a lot of posts that are not exactly what you want, but that's what it takes. If you used engine bay in parenthesis, like this - "engine bay" - you get 13 pages to scan. That technique, using parenthesis, is NOT a sanctioned practice of this forum, but it works.
Jim

67gta289:
Another thing to consider is to look for "engine compartment black" instead of "bay".  A lot of us use compartment over bay.  Even some in the general area of the city by the compartment :)

There are 8 pages of search results

midlife:

--- Quote from: 67gta289 on July 13, 2017, 01:55:54 PM ---Another thing to consider is to look for "engine compartment black" instead of "bay".  A lot of us use compartment over bay.  Even some in the general area of the city by the compartment :)

There are 8 pages of search results

--- End quote ---

Maybe that's why I can't find Compartment Leaves in the grocery store....

ruger:
Thanks everyone,  I will use different wording. 

ruger:
Thanks,  I changed bay to compartment and got tons more info.  Thanks for the tip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version