Author Topic: FOR SALE ~NOS C6ZA-5246-H Genuine Ford 66 Mustang Dual Ex. H-Pipe for 289  (Read 1765 times)

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
LAST DAY to get this shipped directly to your door at my cost.

Per discussion in this thread, PERFECT for your 66 GT A-code Thermactor dual exhaust car...
I am at least 99% sure it will fit and look correct on the other cars mentioned too but the clock is ticking on getting the "deal".
Once the seller prints the label in the morning, it will be shipped to me and the BEST deal you could then possibly get would be purchase cost + twice the shipping charges. Once it is in my hands, I will more than likely sell it on eBay (obviously at a higher price). From the pictures, it looks to be in very nice shape.
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments

Offline lancelot66

Hi Richard,
I'll take it off your hands gladly....working on a PM to you now...
VR/
-Lance

SJ Build Date: 1/6
'66 Fstbk: 63A M 25 06A 71 1 6
Many Original Options

Offline 67gtasanjose

Tentatively SOLD
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments

Offline jwc66k

Tentatively SOLD
Well, I'm glad it's sold, despite me running "interference" for you.
I would still like to know what the difference between your "-H" and my "-F" pipes.
Jim
I promise to be politically correct in all my posts to keep the BBBB from vociferating.

Offline 67gtasanjose

Well, I'm glad it's sold, despite me running "interference" for you.
I would still like to know what the difference between your "-H" and my "-F" pipes.
Jim

Did you look for any differences you can spot from the images?
Richard Urch

Offline 67gtasanjose

**SOLD**

Feel free to discuss details further on the factory pipes, perhaps some of the discussion is all good information for a thread in the 64.5-66 section?
Richard Urch