Author Topic: Magnum 500 Cap Adapter Rings  (Read 156 times)

Offline 70 Yellow B2

Magnum 500 Cap Adapter Rings
« on: March 05, 2023, 11:51:49 PM »
Hey Guys, I have posted over on the BOSS 302 site that I make Adapter Rings that adapt Original OEM "Small Hole" wheel center caps to the '71 and later "Large Hole" wheel. This includes all aftermarket Magnum 500 wheels.

For those of you that do not have "Small Hole" Magnum 500 Wheels but would like to install the correct Center Caps designed for the "Small Hole" original wheels, I am now producing a new Adapter Rings designed to accomplish that goal. The Adapter Rings install from the backside of the wheel and are captured and held in place by the spring clips on the cap. I also like to run a Snap Ring on the inside of the clips for extra security. I stock the Snap Rings as well.

I am selling these Adapter Rings @ $30 each or $120 per set of four. The snap rings are $3 each or $12 for four. Shipping will be $10.20, USPS "Small Flat Rate Box".

I made and sold out the first run of 30 pieces over there with one more person waiting. I need commitment for a min of 12 rings to purchase materials. SS prices have tripled in price in the last two years and is tough to stock.

If you are interested in purchasing these Adapter Rings and Snap Rings, please PM me with you order request along with your name and address, and I will put you on my list. I will let you know as soon as I can start production of the next round.

Tim

1970 BOSS 302 - Yellow on White
0F02G150833