Author Topic: Hi Performance Manual ?  (Read 1389 times)

Offline YELLOWBOSS2

Hi Performance Manual ?
« on: October 30, 2011, 05:54:17 PM »
Can someone tell me which is the 65 Hi Performance Manual and which is the 66 Hi performance manual.  One of them the right side of the cover is a checker board and the other the right side of the cover lists the table of contents. I see them listed both ways.

thanks,
Dave

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
Re: Hi Performance Manual ?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 12:04:49 PM »
Can someone tell me which is the 65 Hi Performance Manual and which is the 66 Hi performance manual.  One of them the right side of the cover is a checker board and the other the right side of the cover lists the table of contents. I see them listed both ways.

thanks,
Dave
The one with the table of contents on the right is the 65, the other with the checkerboard is the 66. Bob
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Offline YELLOWBOSS2

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 06:30:12 PM »
Bob,

Thanks for the answer. Now I know which one to look for.

Dave

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 12:28:46 AM »
Bob,

Thanks for the answer. Now I know which one to look for.

Dave
The 65 and the 66 ones are reproed I believe . The 67 one isn't.  They are all 50-250.00 depending on original condition. The repros are typically under 10- 20.00  The best of luck with your hunt. Bob
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby