General Discussion > General Discussion

Vendor Alert -

(1/4) > >>

jwc66k:
The vendor is Python Restorations in Richardson, Texas, seatbelts.
My story:
- I e-mailed Python asking about seatbelt cores on Monday, March 5, 2012, and got a reply on the same day.
- On Monday, March 12, 2012, I sent the cores by USPS, and an e-mail stating the "cores are in the mail", and got a reply on the same day. The USPS gave a delivery date of Monday, March 17, 2012.
- Since then I have got no direct reply from Python but have made two phone calls to Stewart getting evasive replies to my questions including did my seatbelt cores arrive. He did say he would make my belts and credit me for cores.
- On Monday, April 2, 2012, I sent another e-mail with a copy of my cover letter. The reply from Python on the same day was "wait until after Easter".
I'm still waiting.
Has anybody else had a similar experience with Python?
Also posted on the Hi-Po Mustang forum.
Jim

Bob Gaines:
Jim, I have only had the best of luck with Stewart.I have heard the same from others. I have meet him numerous times in the past and he has always seemed like a stand up guy. I am sure he will resolve your problem. Too bad he is late however.

rockhouse66:
He seems to run pretty late on his schedules/promises, but does nice work.  I tend to hang in there with him, based on being happy with the end result.

bryancobb:
MAN!  He sure treated me right last year.  E V E R Y T H I N G was quick and perfect.  My opinion is when folks with that much positive feedback, begin to get negative reports...it means something "out of their control" is happening in their life.

Could be a divorce, medical problems, accident, death of a family member, or mental health issues.  I'm just saying HE SURE TREATED ME RIGHT.

craig429:
I have also had good luck with Stewart.  But I was not any any kind of hurry. I am very happy with my blue belts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version