Author Topic: Engine compartment & underside markings  (Read 1744 times)

Offline 67BB390

Engine compartment & underside markings
« on: June 24, 2012, 11:25:30 AM »
Was looking for some detailing information on my 67 fastback that was Dearborn built on 4-21-1967 Brittany Blue 390, 4 spd, 3.0 rearend, deluxe interior ps/pb non GT, rear seat doesn't fold down & was ordered as a "Special Purpose Car" & was used in the lobby at the glass house by Harry Phillips a Promotional Manager, after he released it as a pool car so my mother in-law that worked there could buy it in August 1967. Looking to put the original paint splotches & grease pen markings back on since I have finished restoring it with as many NOS parts as I could find, have the original order image if that would help. Have some really cool yellow numbers & other paint markings that I preserved on the trans but the rest of the car was pretty rusted.

Offline 67BB390

Re: Engine compartment & underside markings
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 08:00:47 PM »
Anybody?

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 11:11:22 PM »
Anybody?

You can contact me directly and I'll see if I can help. We hesititate to put too many specific paint marks on the forum since they tend to migrate to other cars not related to the original poster ;)
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline 390Pony

• It's all Good
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 06:36:39 PM »
I restored my toploader recently and would be happy to share both what I uncovered and what the finished product looks like...I have a Dearborn built 390 S code built 12-66. The markings I found look similar to the ones you show....if you are interested contact me via email