1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1967 Mustang

Correct Tyres(tires) for 67 Mustang

<< < (3/3)

Norcal87:
Yea but nice white wall tire for a car guy budget 😎

67gtasanjose:

--- Quote from: J_Speegle on March 23, 2017, 03:36:11 PM ---... There is a Technical Service Bulletin covered in another thread where Ford had dealers modify fender lips on cars in stock and they changed things at the factory because of the problem and owner complaints 

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 67gtasanjose on March 23, 2017, 03:47:17 PM ---Could you point towards the TSB in the other thread? I'm trying to decide "who" modified my 67 for clearance, perhaps the dealer since my delivery date was October '67?

--- End quote ---

I still haven't found the TSB for the modified clearance issue on the '67's

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: 67gtasanjose on March 27, 2017, 11:36:39 AM ---I still haven't found the TSB for the modified clearance issue on the '67's

--- End quote ---

Located it and it was published in a Special Service Bulletin and in the Confidential Meeting notes of the National Service Manager's Advisory Committee. Trying to figure out how to present it in a thread. Will likely start a new one. Been allot of questions (and some things here at home to deal with) this last week to respond to ;)  but haven't forgotten the request

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version