1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1964 1/2 - 1965

Transverse Dual Exhaust System HIPO Question

<< < (5/5)

michaelvonlanthen:
Thank you Bob. As I live in Switzerland - there is no MCA judging and many shops don't care too much about originality. I like to keep the good condition of my car since the floor is very solid and there are many NOS parts on the car. Guess, I have to invest some $ to rebuild the brakes, parts of the exhaust system as well as to remove the surface rust on some parts on the undercarriage (steering etc).

Hopefully next year, I will find time to visit you guys at MCA Grand National!

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: michaelvonlanthen on September 14, 2017, 04:33:31 PM ---Thank you Bob. As I live in Switzerland - there is no MCA judging and many shops don't care too much about originality. I like to keep the good condition of my car since the floor is very solid and there are many NOS parts on the car. Guess, I have to invest some $ to rebuild the brakes, parts of the exhaust system as well as to remove the surface rust on some parts on the undercarriage (steering etc).

Hopefully next year, I will find time to visit you guys at MCA Grand National!

--- End quote ---
Wow . I admire your long distant commitment. FYI you may want to run buy maintenance issues as you have to do them with members on this forum. There is a strong positive desire here to help out other like mind people and preserve the cars . You may be surprised what tips you find out even on some of the most simple of maintenance and or storage issues.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version