Author Topic: Wanted - C4 Transmission C-Servo Cover  (Read 630 times)

Offline Morsel

Wanted - C4 Transmission C-Servo Cover
« on: November 05, 2018, 02:58:20 PM »
Looking for a C4 transmission C-Servo cover for my transmission, mine was replaced at some point with a repro. My cars build date is February 10th 1966, San Jose, so probably should be the 65 version based on images I've seen of a car that was built a few days after mine. See attached picture

PM if you have any info on finding one.

Thanks,

Jason
February 10th 1966 - San Jose - Factory GT K-Code Automatic, Candy Apple Red Fastback, Black Standard Interior

Offline Morsel

Re: Wanted - C4 Transmission C-Servo Cover
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 02:06:33 PM »
Still looking for this and also, now I have the answer that it should be the 66 style with the thin "C" and with part number starting in "C6TP-" and not the one I have in the picture above.

Thanks,

Jason
February 10th 1966 - San Jose - Factory GT K-Code Automatic, Candy Apple Red Fastback, Black Standard Interior

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 08:22:02 PM »
Just to help illustrate what Morsel is looking for from the exterior surface  ;)

Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline Morsel

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 07:05:22 PM »
Thanks Jeff for showing exactly what I need, that helps for sure, now to cross my fingers, not an easy item to find :)

Jason

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 04:51:30 PM »
Thanks Jeff for showing exactly what I need, that helps for sure, now to cross my fingers, not an easy item to find :)

Just have to keep looking and maybe get a little lucky. Found one once at a swapmeet. The C4 was attached to the back of a 351C in the back of some guy's truck. Had to talk the owner into splitting the two (engine and trans) which wasn't hard since cash is cash

Good luck
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)