Marketplace > Free or Trade

1967 AM FM radio parts

(1/2) > >>

Hipo giddyup:
Up for grabs is the internal components from my original 1967 AM FM Mustang radio. I decided to get the radio converted to modern internals and thought someone could use an original part to repair their 67’ AM FM. Also included are the internals of a 66’ AM radio that I had converted too. Free to a good home, you pay actual shipping via PayPal.
Bill

C6ZZGT:
PM SENT

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: Hipo giddyup on August 06, 2020, 07:37:12 PM ---Up for grabs is the internal components from my original 1967 AM FM Mustang radio. I decided to get the radio converted to modern internals and thought someone could use an original part to repair their 67’ AM FM. Also included are the internals of a 66’ AM radio that I had converted too. Free to a good home, you pay actual shipping via PayPal.
Bill

--- End quote ---
Could you tell us what the cost for the conversion was for the 67 AM FM and also the 66 AM if they were different costs? Thank you.

Hipo giddyup:
They were the same cost but I added Bluetooth for hands-free phone use and RCA pre-outs for an amp/speakers. Close to $800 each, less without the Bluetooth and pre-outs but well worth it with the look of the original, capabilities and sound of a modern radio. And comes with a 2 year warranty. The 67' AM/FM has the presets where you can turn the push button selector for an AM or FM preset. That still functions! I enjoy driving my cars frequently and this is was a must-have. VERY pleased!

Hipo giddyup:
  I should add, they are currently converting another 66' AM for my Fastback. My son also wants this for his Mach 1 so he doesn't have to hack the dash to install a modern radio. Tons of power and they sound excellent..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version