Restoring - General discussions that span across many different groups of years and models > Drivetrain

390gt Heater Delete Car

(1/1)

pnsy56shop:
 68 GT/CS 390 gt built in San Jose
 Would any know the correct way to connect the heater hose bypass or have pictures of the manifold of a heater delete car?  :-\

J_Speegle:
Each connection would simply have the rubber cap with a tower clamp installed like what was used on allot of the factory race cars - believe the part number may be C4TZ-8A500-A

Fun part will be the dash pieces or even more IMHO the section of firewall pad that originally filled the void where the heater would be installed on normal cars.

pnsy56shop:
Thank you again

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: J_Speegle on January 17, 2011, 12:39:20 AM ---Each connection would simply have the rubber cap with a tower clamp installed like what was used on allot of the factory race cars - believe the part number may be C4TZ-8A500-A

Fun part will be the dash pieces or even more IMHO the section of firewall pad that originally filled the void where the heater would be installed on normal cars.

--- End quote ---
I thought I would mention that the 67/68 heater delete plenum is different then the 65/66 version. They look similar but the door is hinged differently. There is a small illustration in the assembly manuals I believe . Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version