Author Topic: Best Quality Repo Steel Styled Wheels  (Read 341 times)

Offline mmus65tang

Best Quality Repo Steel Styled Wheels
« on: November 22, 2021, 03:44:23 PM »
About a year ago I purchased 2 brand new 1967 Mustang Steel Styled Wheels made by "Pro Products". The wheels are very nice and appear to be excellent quality. Now I needed to purchase 2 more new 67 steel styled wheels for my car. In my research I discovered that "Pro Products" is no longer in business. The comments on the internet seemed to support that "Scott Drake" made the best quality steel styled wheels for early mustangs. When I went to purchase a couple of new "Scott Drake" 67 wheels I could not find any available for sale. So, finally I spoke with a representative at "Scott Drake" who informed me that they were moving their production of the steel styled wheels to China and it would be almost 2 years before they were back up and selling this wheel. So, my question for the forum is what is the consensus who makes the best quality mustang reproduction steel styled wheels currently available? I know "Coker Tire" sells them and I think I read what "Coker Tire" had purchased "Wheel Specialty" (who had a good reputation on quality), and then there is "Wheel Vintiques" (some comments on web about their chrome quality). So, who currently makes the best quality mustang steel styled wheel? Thanks for the help.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 03:48:29 PM by mmus65tang »