3rd Generation 1979 - 1993 > 1984 - 1986 SVO

Welcome to the ConcourMustang SVO Area !

<< < (2/8) > >>

$64stang:
My car had the Koni Ajusting Knob missing,went bought new ,Sellman sold it I guess.
What esle came with the SVO's in the Glove Box?
I got the wheel locks , Owners manual and Goodyear paper work.

$64stang:
Wrecked my SVO back in the Day and Koni Replaced one of the front Struts.
I do not know if this is still going on. But I do  know you have be the Orginal owner of the car/Konis .

svo2scj:
If you are the original owner Koni still "rebuilds" the shocks for you (provided they are not damaged cores/read bent)

Since they are unique to the SVO that is the important thing -but I would guess they comback with current valving/and NEW KONI Red.

Mark
P.S. Glovebox got Koni brochure, Knob (in plastic) and warrenty card.
By 1986 Wheel locks and wheel weights were attached to the lug wrench.

69grandecj:
My brother has an 85 1/2 but he has made some changes to it.  I always cringed when he did it.  He even sold of some of the original parts on it like the shifter knob and radio.

Bigbsvo:
Hello Mark,

Great site!   Glad you told me about it.

First off, my name is Bryan Russell, I am in Grapevine Texas.  I am the proud owner of 4 SVO Mustangs.  First one is an 84 9L (oxford white,  second is a rare 85 9L (one of 5 in white)  Hertz Rent a Racer, third is an 86 9L, and my baby is an 86 1C (black).   I have owned 6 svo's over the years,  sold two,  still have four, and probably won't be the end of my insanity, lol.  You have to be a special person to own a Special Vehicle Operations Mustang.  Ask any SVO owner what i'm talking about, they know. :-)

Look forward to many more postings over here and hope to be a part of what Mark has going on.

Nice to meet you guys,

Bryan Russell

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version