3rd Generation 1979 - 1993 > 1984 - 1986 SVO

Nice Article in Mustang Monthly

(1/2) > >>

$64stang:
Sage Green is that the color?
that is so rare?

Kendal Coker:
Pretty rare, by the way the article is about the moderator (svo2scj  Mark Haas) of the svo part of this site. 

J_Speegle:
Yes very nice article about some really neat cars. Not surprised that the magazine did a spread on them.

Congrads to Mark

bluemax:
Very nice article on just a small portion of Mark's collection... now if we just get him back on this site... :-\

svo2scj:

--- Quote from: bluemax on January 25, 2010, 08:13:48 AM ---Very nice article on just a small portion of Mark's collection... now if we just get him back on this site... :-\

--- End quote ---

THANKS !  Haven't gone anywhere -just very busy getting cars ready for the Auctions in AZ !!  (Home now-last night) I'm sure you have heard/seen what kind of year it was.

It was nice of MM to do such a nice piece -but I have Dale Amy (photographer) to thank for the spead, content AND even detailing the cars !  (Ten minutes before he got here I thought "my cars aren't photo worthy")  Dale doing what no other photographer would have done SHOWED me how to use wax and Windex.   I even allowed tire shine - though I kept him away from the 1969 No Size -Polyglas GT's !

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version