Author Topic: Finally found this place !  (Read 2326 times)

Offline 65fstbk

Finally found this place !
« on: February 03, 2010, 01:17:10 PM »
Just stopped in the say hello.  I only have a few minutes, and when I get more time I will fill out my bio...to those that remember me from the VMF, nothings changed :) ...Took awhile to figure out where you guys took off to, but now that Ive found it, I will be lurking here also. I never posted much before, and would not expect that to change here, but I do get alot of enjoyment out of reading the topics.
 For those that dont know me,...or remember me, ..I have a (project) 65 fastback, and a '51 Ford Custom Deluxe Tudor...I am married with 4 daughter and 4 granddaughters (yes you read right  :o ) now that the youngest is only a year or 2 from graduating college, I may be able to find the time and money to resume working on the mustang....It is an original Ohio car...I figure I dont need to say any more  :'(  ..BTW...I live in Ohio near Sandusky (between Toledo and Cleveland)

Work beckons...  Thanks for the site...I will enjoy reading what you guys have to offer...

Joe

I used to drive a '65 fastback....then I thought it needed to be "better"....now I just have all the parts to make one!...

.                                                  .

Offline Randyfastback65

Re: Finally found this place !
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 07:38:10 PM »
Me too !  I just heard about this site and have migrated over. I see alot of familiar faces and names here.
Randy,
'65 owner for 41 years

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 10:31:58 PM »
Welcome fellas!
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Offline Randyfastback65

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 06:52:29 PM »
Thanks Charles!  I'm glad to be here.  That "other place" just isnt the same anymore.
Randy,
'65 owner for 41 years

Offline 65fstbk

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 09:18:11 PM »
Yeah...thnx for the place Charles..(and others)...Im with you Randy...the other place HAS changed..I still frequent it often, but..well....changing of the guard ya know... :'( :-X

Joe
I used to drive a '65 fastback....then I thought it needed to be "better"....now I just have all the parts to make one!...

.                                                  .

Offline Sunlitgold68

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 10:34:35 PM »
"If you build it, they will come" hehe

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 10:38:18 PM by Sunlitgold68 »
8T01C204XXX

Built May 14th, 1968

Original Owners, custom ordered from Clemmons Ford, Henderson NC

Offline convt66gt

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 11:28:40 AM »
Include me as well!  I am an infrequent poster but truly appreciate all the valuable information as I try to conserve my '66. 
'66 GT Convertible, San Jose, Dark Metallic Green, Standard Parchment Interior, C4