Author Topic: '67 S-Code Vacuum Advance Line Routing From Distributor to Manifold Port  (Read 1246 times)

Offline JIMeast

Does anyone have a picture showing the routing of the Vacuum Advance vacuum line routing?  A written explanation might work also.

Offline TLea

• Global Moderator
4 spd or auto? Thermactor?
Tim Lea  Shelby concours judge MCA, SAAC, Mid America

Offline JIMeast

Auto, Thermactor, AC, PS, PB

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Believe its a simple rubber hose to the front metering block on the carb passenger side with the 90 degree square brass fitting
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline TLea

• Global Moderator
Believe its a simple rubber hose to the front metering block on the carb passenger side with the 90 degree square brass fitting
+1. I think I read too much into the question thinking he wanted whole vacuum diagram
Tim Lea  Shelby concours judge MCA, SAAC, Mid America

Offline JIMeast

I thought my vacuum was incorrectly hooked up, turns out it's correct according to the above comments.  It's probably just to long of a hose the way it lays down on top of the radiator hose and water pump.

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
I thought my vacuum was incorrectly hooked up, turns out it's correct according to the above comments.  It's probably just to long of a hose the way it lays down on top of the radiator hose and water pump.

Sounds like it - should make a nice short arch before it gets to the radiator hose. Guess would be a 4" dia turn
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)