Author Topic: IT'S MAKE OFFER TIME!!  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Andrew@MagMustangs

• MagMustangs: Original Parts for 64 1/2-73 Mustangs
    • MagMustangs
IT'S MAKE OFFER TIME!!
« on: January 20, 2016, 03:54:50 PM »
See something you like? Make us a serious offer.

Link To Store:
http://stores.ebay.com/magmustangs
MagMustangs: Vintage Mustang Enthusiasts. We have Original Factory Parts for 1964 1/2-1973 Ford Mustang.   Like Us On Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/MagMustangs

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: IT'S MAKE OFFER TIME!!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 07:23:27 PM »
I found no MAKE AN OFFER on any of the auctions :(

Don't think this post fits within the guidelines of the site
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:31:48 PM by J_Speegle »
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline Andrew@MagMustangs

• MagMustangs: Original Parts for 64 1/2-73 Mustangs
    • MagMustangs
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 12:45:55 AM »
I don't use the Make Offer option on our listings. All I got was a bunch of jokers when I did it. It is as simple as emailing us with an offer on any given part. That has worked well for many years. And, I've been dropping prices like crazy! Ebay is just a tool to show my wares. We can also accept credit cards, money orders, and paypal without having to go through ebay. Our phone number is (360)573-6056.

Most forums don't like my parts for sale posts since we are a business, instead of a single person with a couple parts to sell. I can''t list each of our 7,500+ parts individually on here. I guess it is up to you to decide if you will allow my post, or not. Thank you for your consideration.
MagMustangs: Vintage Mustang Enthusiasts. We have Original Factory Parts for 1964 1/2-1973 Ford Mustang.   Like Us On Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/MagMustangs

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 02:07:06 AM »
Thanks for the explanation as to how one would make an offer. Since it fails to "provide a price"  trying to make things work so we don't appear to be playing favorites.

At this point and with the additional info we'll see how this goes. Good luck with the sales as always and hopefully some members will find the part they need at a price they will like also. Win- win

As for the business thing - Don't believe we've ever had an issue with that in the For Sale or Wanted sections. A business or individual that responses in a thread, with I or we have that part, here's the link or it will cost you "x", can come across as tacky and self promoting. If posted by someone else it comes across as helpful.

Because of this we try and minimize and suggest that a PM works just as well rather than mixing in sales in an information sharing section.  Everyone has been VERY understanding to keep the place running well and neat.  Thank you all.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 02:18:44 AM by J_Speegle »
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)