1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1964 1/2 - 1965

1965/66 Mustang upper and lower control arms

<< < (2/5) > >>

FXguy:

--- Quote from: midlife on January 22, 2018, 09:05:28 PM ---What is RP for the uninitiated (like dumb ol' me...)?

--- End quote ---

I suspect they are talking about "Rare Parts" the supplier.

-Scott

FXguy:

--- Quote from: ChrisV289 on January 20, 2018, 09:52:00 AM ---I had Anghel Restorations redo mine. Turned out great.

--- End quote ---

+1 Marcus does nice work.

-Scott

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: FXguy on January 22, 2018, 09:37:07 PM ---I suspect they are talking about "Rare Parts" the supplier.

--- End quote ---

+1 Originally a company that started making niche parts that were out of production for allot of odd brands, they started doing the rivets and stamping for a few of us, then moved into wider markets selling directly then on to and including reproduction parts for other vendors. Owners have been the same since they left their earlier job and set up the shop next the the alignment shop they started with and the rest is history.  Guys running the shop and the engineers have changed over the years.

evantugby:

--- Quote from: ChrisV289 on January 20, 2018, 09:52:00 AM ---I had Anghel Restorations redo mine. Turned out great.

--- End quote ---

What price did you get for the rebuild on your upper and lower control arms?  I was just quoted at $800 for the upper and $800 for the lower by Anghel Restorations.

ChrisV289:
That's about right. Take a look at what he was able to do to mine. He even got the jacking tabs back up after being crushed

http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=15308.15

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version