Marketplace > Services Offered

Great experience with Ford license plate light restoration...

(1/4) > >>

Morsel:
So I just got my license plate restored with the help of this guy Maksim Geyman (ich19liebe@yahoo.com). I found him on ebay looking at restored lights. The great thing I liked about him is he's been doing these for a while now and collecting parts and has a ton of original parts and OE bulbs and anything needed for these lights, then asks you what you want, OE cloth or repro or whatever needs to be used to cut down on cost if needed, whatever, he's very flexible, but prefers to do OE restorations. He has all years available or can restore yours for a very reasonable fee.

Anyway, great to work with and super nice and trusting guy. I mean the guy shipped me the light before I even paid him for his services, haha.

Jason

outlawincorporated:
JASON.

Thanks for the heads up. I got one restored by a guy of ebay in 2016, but i was far from impressed with his final item. nothing about the final product was 100% correct im my opinion.  bright and shiny and not like the advertised product by pictures in previous correspodance.

wont be going back there again!!!

regards

PHILL BERESFORD
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.

Morsel:

--- Quote from: outlawincorporated on June 27, 2018, 08:52:44 AM ---JASON.

Thanks for the heads up. I got one restored by a guy of ebay in 2016, but i was far from impressed with his final item. nothing about the final product was 100% correct im my opinion.  bright and shiny and not like the advertised product by pictures in previous correspodance.

wont be going back there again!!!

regards

PHILL BERESFORD

Yes, this guy is totally into it and really wants to make you happy with the end result. Highly recommend...

Jason
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.

--- End quote ---

Hipo giddyup:
Pics, pics, pics. Please   ;D

jwc66k:
Oh, I got a few just about ready to install, mostly 65.
PM if interested.
Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version