1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1965 - 1970 Shelby General

Mustang Shelby Specific Belts Help

(1/1)

MonroesShelby:
Any one help with pricing these Shelby Specific Seat Belts?

J_Speegle:
Terrible about figuring out  how much others will pay with their dollars. Basically you have cores that will need to be restored so being Shelby IMHO doesn't help the value much. Others may have different opinions and may have sold some similar ones recently. Can always do EBay and that will let you know what they are worth at that moment.

Good luck

Coralsnake:
The belts and buckles were used for several years. When the belts are “restored” the webbing, tags and button emblems are typically replaced.

If these are real, period pieces, the seat belt emblem button is the most valuable part in my opinion. I would want those to be reused, since the reproductions are different.

My best guess is $50-75.00 per occupant or $200-300 for a-set of four 1968 belts.

RoyceP:
That is a spectacular set of original 1967 Shelby only belts. If those came in my car I would clean and refresh them the best that I could and re - use them. They are better than any restored or reproduction belt set could ever be.

My opinion they would sell in the low thousands of dollars if in an auction on eBay. If you have a good friend who is restoring the car that they go to, tell him to put them back on the car and sell the reproductions.

67gtasanjose:
The various date codes suggest you have 3 different pairs of belts. Two sets are from the rear seat and the ones without the sleeve may or may not be for the front.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version