Non-Mustang Ford & Mercury Models > Mercury Models 1965-73

Photo shoot

(1/1)

1969 Cale II:
I guess this as good as place as any to post this. I spent some time with Arvid Svendsen  shooting my 1969 Cyclone Spoiler II for Muscle Car Review, now all I have to do is wait.

J_Speegle:
Congratulations One thing you might not be prepared for is all the places those pictures may now turn up other than just a magazine. Many have turned up later in calendars, advertisements for companies and so on.

1969 Cale II:
Isn't it a shame that people don't want to read paper anymore? Muscle Car Review, like many other mags went by by. So, there goes my photo shoot.

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: 1969 Cale II on February 29, 2020, 10:04:02 PM ---Isn't it a shame that people don't want to read paper anymore? Muscle Car Review, like many other mags went by by. So, there goes my photo shoot.

--- End quote ---

Bummer But there may be a bright side. Often those pictures get shopped around to other organizations and people for use on other projects

Have a friend with a car that was in a couple of magazines and sure he had a few photo shoots where the independent didn't get them in a magazine. He was walking through Pep Boys or one of those parts places and noticed that there his car was on a calendar that they had for sale at one of the cash register

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version