Author Topic: 22F Original StaFul Battery For Sale  (Read 1211 times)

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
22F Original StaFul Battery For Sale
« on: February 25, 2021, 01:25:39 PM »
68-Up style case and caps, this battery is said to never have been installed (though that is highly debatable). It also is DRY inside.
Date decodes to December 11, 1970 so perfect for a 1971 model year car though also (appearance-wise to my understanding), correct look for any 68-up Classic Mustang that uses the 22F StaFul battery.

This 22F case is not currently nor previously reproduced (to my knowledge).

Currently, the battery is located in the Denver Colorado area.
This location will change soon enough to be in Ohio.

$1,200 FIRM o.b.o. PLUS shipping or FREE PICKUP in NE Ohio.

NOTE: 10% of selling price will be paid by me to site.

NOTE ON EDITS: Battery has now been shipped out of Denver. UPS charged my friend just over $120 (see recent uploaded image of shipping, it is packed carefully inside a custom-built padded crate). Upon sale, I am willing to search out the least expensive option possible at that time. I would hope someone would NOT have to pay another $120 domestic for shipping but I have no control over UPS or FedEx pricing. I am open to other ideas if any buyer has them. I didn't squabble with my friends volunteered time nor his choosing of UPS as being the "least expensive possible" shipping cost.

*With initial purchase price, initial shipping from Denver costs and the 10% intended to be paid to this site, it's NOT like I am "profiteering" on this item. I am hoping to get it into that "RIGHT CAR" so if somebody has (for example) an OLDER 22F for trade, there is always that consideration too!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 06:31:14 AM by 67gtasanjose »
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
Re: 22F Original StaFul Battery For Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 06:32:38 AM »
Bump
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments