1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1970 Mustang

Convertible top boot

(1/2) > >>

born2race59:
I need a new convertible top boot for my 1970 Mustang. Who makes the best one? Witch one would you buy? Thanks for you input Jay.

specialed:
i made the correct boot bag if u need one

dkknab:

--- Quote from: specialed on April 23, 2024, 11:13:43 PM ---i made the correct boot bag if u need one

--- End quote ---

Not to hijack this thread but as I understand the black bootbag material is the same as the black vinyl roof material.  I have a 1 inch square hole in my vinyl roof that I was going to try to repair with some material and glue.  Do you have a bit of material I could get from you? Don't need much. Thank you.

born2race59:
Thank you, I need to find a boot first.  Also needing a correct well liner. D.N.O does not make them anymore.

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: dkknab on April 24, 2024, 09:07:37 AM ---Not to hijack this thread but as I understand the black bootbag material is the same as the black vinyl roof material.  I have a 1 inch square hole in my vinyl roof that I was going to try to repair with some material and glue.  Do you have a bit of material I could get from you? Don't need much. Thank you.

--- End quote ---
Given that you show your car in driven concours don't waste your time as the repair will most likely be noticeable IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version