Author Topic: 66 Mustang Drivers Side Door  (Read 816 times)

Offline markb0729

• South Jersey
66 Mustang Drivers Side Door
« on: January 11, 2015, 12:28:11 AM »
I have an original drivers side door for a 66 Mustang.  There is no hardware or glass included with the door.  The door has a rare original factory speaker cut out (To the best of my knowledge.).  The outer door skin is in good shape as well as the inside.  There may be a few dings on the outside and chipped paint but nothing major.  The bottom of the door had rust in the usual spot but it was cut out and can be repaired.  The door has been repainted at some point so there may be some filler on the outer skin.  The door is not correct for my 65 fastback so I decided not to use it.  There is a door tag (6T09C281749) on the door so I can tell you that the car it came from was a Metuchen built 66 Fastback.  I don't want anything for the door and would rather give back to the Mustang community.  The door is free to any member registered before this post and is willing to pay for UPS shipping.  The door will be shipping from zip code 18940 if you would like to use the UPS shipping calculator to see the approximate shipping cost.  You can post here or send me a PM if interested.  Here is a link to some pictures of the door.

http://s873.photobucket.com/user/markb0729/library/66%20Mustang%20Driver%20Door?sort=2&page=1

Mark
65 Dearborn Built Fastback
Approximate Build Date, September 2, 1964
289 4V, C4, PS, PB, No A/C

Offline markb0729

• South Jersey
Re: 66 Mustang Drivers Side Door
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 10:29:29 PM »
This item is no longer available.  A member will be putting it to good use.   :)
65 Dearborn Built Fastback
Approximate Build Date, September 2, 1964
289 4V, C4, PS, PB, No A/C