General Discussion > General Discussion

Facebook group 'ConcoursMustang'

<< < (3/3)

CharlesTurner:

--- Quote from: jwc66k on February 19, 2021, 04:02:18 PM ---In that case, someone posted a comment that didn't know what they were talking about, a common "feature" of Facebook.
You might consider some research.
Jim

--- End quote ---

As mentioned already, I read the comments and honestly didn't see anything that was much different than would be posted here. 

Some folks have a different interpretation of concours, but that's anywhere.

uapilot:
Sorry Charles. Perhaps I?m seriously mixed up...and that would not be the first time. I must have thought someone else was the moderator and I am quite sorry I assumed he was. I won?t go into names in public and I won?t point fingers...so I won?t go into any further detail as I do not desire to tarnish anyone misguidedly.

I can clear this up via PM if you want to...but I?m resigned to thinking I thought this individual was the moderator and I got that from the way he was ?talking? to me via his posts in a seemingly authoritative group admin manner.

Charles, it definitely was not you so I apologize openly before everyone.

The reputation of FB has contributed to this as some are anti-FB due to
the recent stories of cancel culture. This is not that! It was just a discussion I was having and my opinion was shut down by another in the group I thought was the moderator.

Again, sorry for the confusion.
David

CharlesTurner:
No worries David, it's easy to get spun up on facebook today and I totally get why some don't want to go there.  I've done a bunch of cleanup on the things I look at and try to keep it as positive as possible.  There are so many negative things going on that I just simply do not have the bandwidth to even look at.

I'd encourage you to join back to the group, there's lots of good folks there, a lot who are here also.  I'm sure it would prove helpful like the forum.

uapilot:
Thank you Sir...and for your graciousness.

I removed the initial post as, in light of what I have learned, it was not appropriate as blame was misguided.
I tend to read, conclude and respond too quickly....it's a pilot thing!
I shall indeed return and again, thank you!

Dave W.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version