Marketplace > Wanted Ads

WTB NOS Ford C7ZZ-6511202-A Seal Rear Floor Pan Extension Drain 1971 Mustang

(1/4) > >>

kitdoctor:
Wanting to buy 1-4 of these.  Photo shows a repro part.  Extract from MPC also attached.

CharlesTurner:
There's a very nice reproduction with correct engineering numbers, I believe Brown's Autobody had them reproduced.  I bought a pair off ebay a few weeks ago, but looks like the seller is out of stock. 

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: CharlesTurner on February 14, 2024, 10:02:02 PM ---There's a very nice reproduction with correct engineering numbers, I believe Brown's Autobody had them reproduced.  I bought a pair off ebay a few weeks ago, but looks like the seller is out of stock.

--- End quote ---
Yes those are nice . Unfortunately I have heard since Chris passed RIP not much if anything of the products he had reproduced is being shipped to venders.

kitdoctor:

--- Quote from: CharlesTurner on February 14, 2024, 10:02:02 PM ---There's a very nice reproduction with correct engineering numbers, I believe Brown's Autobody had them reproduced.  I bought a pair off ebay a few weeks ago, but looks like the seller is out of stock.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for responding.  Can you post a link to the old ebay sale/auctiion?  Sad to hear the news of Chris' passing.

Wills70:
The Dead Nuts on site used to have the Chris Brown drains listed , but I can no longer find them
He had them for the Muechen plant and Dearborn if i remember correctly , some slight differences

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version