Author Topic: New here!  (Read 1102 times)

Offline 34isgreat

New here!
« on: January 25, 2014, 05:35:25 PM »
   Hello all this is my first post here. I have looked over your site and I must say well done. Very nice board. I own a 1967 Mustang coupe, sprint 200 with A/T, Burnt Amber with Saddle interior. Sorry to say my car is not a Contours restoration but I did all my own body and paint work after taking a class or two at our local community collage. My car is a very nice driver car but I have much respect for all of you who can afford to do this with their cars. I love seeing nice concours Mustangs. My car was stored for 20 years in a barn, was all original with factory engine, transmission and no missing parts. Also I found both copies of my build sheet, the buck tag and the warranty card. I attached a few pictures for you review, some day I hope to take my car to concours quality.

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: New here!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 07:13:37 PM »
Welcome to the site - hope you find the information here of use.

Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

priceless

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 07:16:07 PM »
First, Welcome to CMF. Secondly, you have an awesome 67 coupe! I must say, you did a great job! We hope you find CMF very informative and it helps you along with your future concours restoration.

Although, you don't have to have that concours resto, come here to CMF for all kinds of information on originality and about anything you have a question for.

Again, you done a super nice job on your 67.

-Rich

Here's a couple photos of my Mustangs. 1967 coupe Int/Ext Décor  and a 1969 Mach1.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 07:17:45 PM by priceless »

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 06:49:13 AM »
After seeing your "before" picture, I must say your "after" picture is awesome! (that is your "after" picture before the accident) Sorry to here about your accident this past weekend. I think we all worry that some day this could happen to any of us when we are driving ANY car, let alone irreplaceable antiques like a classic Mustang. Again, as I commented on your General Discussion post, I hope everything works out. BTW, are you planning on doing the repairs yourself maybe? Just curious. Quite a challenging consideration.

Richard
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:53:28 AM by 67gtasanjose »
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments