Non-Mustang Ford & Mercury Models > Mercury Models 1965-73

69 mercury marauder rims times 5 value question

(1/2) > >>

HDAshmore:
There's 5 of them,  not mine, in a barn really nice shape.   I'm clueless on these but want you make a respectful offer$.  I know without pics I'm fishing a worn out pond.  Any help would be appreciated.  I don't trust ebay prices.  Would look nice on a car instead of the old barn shelf collecting more dust.

Thanks
Dan

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: HDAshmore on August 11, 2023, 12:27:45 AM ---There's 5 of them,  not mine, in a barn really nice shape.   I'm clueless on these but want you make a respectful offer$.  I know without pics I'm fishing a worn out pond.  Any help would be appreciated.  I don't trust ebay prices.  Would look nice on a car instead of the old barn shelf collecting more dust.

Thanks
Dan

--- End quote ---
They do not have much value on the used market .Even less if they are 14 inch. They are not Shelby wheels. Be sure to get the beauty rings and hopefully the rings are in good shape because they can be costly to come up with.

HDAshmore:
Bob,

Thank you for the response and follow up conversation and education.  I always appreciate learning!

Dan

RoyceP:
If those are X100 Mercury Marauder wheels they are 15" rims. Still not as valuable as Shelby wheels. The only tire available on the X100 Marauder in 1969 was the Goodyear Polyglas H70 15.

HDAshmore:
Sir,

Yes they are 15" and have trim rings but that is all that's left
Thanks
Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version