Author Topic: Looking for help to identify a hi-po distributor shaft  (Read 860 times)

Offline Mustang1

Looking for help to identify a hi-po distributor shaft
« on: February 01, 2023, 04:20:09 PM »
Trying to identify this nos shaft that came with some parts I bought, any info appreciated as to where I can find more info or if you have any insight.
It did come with an NOS DF-342 cam
Thanks in advance!
3rd pic is cam
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 04:34:28 PM by Mustang1 »

Offline jwc66k

Re: Looking for help to identify a hi-po distributor shaft
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 07:43:34 PM »
Did you look up any information in Ford Car Parts (aka MCP), copies of which are located in the library section? This is a good way to educate yourself on some of the documentation available.
Jim
I promise to be politically correct in all my posts to keep the BBBB from vociferating.

Offline Mustang1

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 08:14:59 PM »
Thank you Jim, I did not do that, I will take a look. I am not overly familiar with all the site options.
Thanks for your help!

Offline jwc66k

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 12:27:33 AM »
One of the goal's of this forum is to educate other members. It's the old: "Give a man a fish, and you will feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will be fed a lifetime." - upgraded to today's world. Once you get used to using the various tools available on the forum, like the search feature, you get "educated". 
Oh, I looked up the shaft. I got "educated".
Jim
I promise to be politically correct in all my posts to keep the BBBB from vociferating.