Author Topic: finally off to paint  (Read 4238 times)

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
Re: finally off to paint
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 02:41:10 PM »
Looks great!  I know how excited you are. I'm in the interior install of a resto-mod myself. It is a Chevy though. (I can say "Chevy" on here without having armed thugs show up at my door, right?)  ;)
 I'm looking forward to seeing progress pics.  Here are a couple pics of what I'm up to just so you guys know I'm not a slacker:
Nice! I always liked the '70-'73 Z-s, as much as the '69's even...but for the '74 model year, I began to loose interest in Camaro's...a slow fade to the '92's when the bottom fell out like a boulder dropped onto your toe, thus cementing my interest in the fact that FORD still has "The better idea"...even 50 years later!
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments

Offline Smokey 15

Re: finally off to paint
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 12:21:20 AM »
 Thanks guys. The Z is my wife's. She actually works on it. I currently, have no Mustang in our shop. I do have a '78 Futura with the dash, bucket seats, harness, fuel tank, 302FI, etc..... from a wrecked '90 Cobra. Real strange car.
 My favorite Mustang would be a Midnight Blue '67 Notch. We are 'looking at' a nice red '94 convertible at a local repo lot.
 Can't wait to see this Acapulco blue Mustang come together. Whoever painted it does nice work! 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:32:23 PM by Smokey 15 »