Author Topic: Master parts catalog  (Read 1102 times)

Offline preaction

Master parts catalog
« on: July 16, 2015, 11:19:10 PM »
I have a November 1975 copy of the MPC that is the illustration half of the set and would like to have the  text half of this set, my question is would the CD version of these books be OK as Im not seeing any paper versions for sale lately, thanks Paul.
8F02R218047-  July 18 1968   Dearborn

Offline KevinK

Re: Master parts catalog
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 02:46:03 AM »
While I like thumbing thru the hard pages, I find the CD manuals much easier to pull up on my laptop or ipad.  The CD comes in 3 sections or 3 pdf files.  Buy the lesser known model manual such as a Bronco as the Mustang Books are priced higher.
MCA #33800, Gold Card 3rd Gen
BAMA Member
67 Coupe, 69 Coupe, 74 Coupe, 84 SVO, 84 GT Turbo, 86 GT, 88 McLaren, 89 LX Sport, 03 Mach 1, 07 GT500, 14 GT/CS

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 03:02:21 AM »
I have a November 1975 copy of the MPC that is the illustration half of the set and would like to have the  text half of this set, my question is would the CD version of these books be OK as Im not seeing any paper versions for sale lately, thanks Paul.
PM sent
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Offline midlife

• Wiring Guru---let me check your shorts!
  • Global Moderator
    • Midlife Harness Restorations
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 06:52:03 AM »
I have the mate you are looking for and am willing to let it go for the price I paid ($163), as I have another complete set.  PM me if you're interested. 
Midlife Harness Restorations - http://midlifeharness.com

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 07:31:07 PM »
Think you'll find that with the pdf versions of the manuals there are limitations on what you can do (locked down in the versions) no search and no print is pretty typical. The 74 version is a monster in print - tossed mine out about 10 years ago. Did go through and hand pick out the Mustang related illustrations for other projects but keep a PDF version in my computer though I rarely use it.
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)