Author Topic: Python restoration - Seat Belts  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Norms67

Python restoration - Seat Belts
« on: September 24, 2019, 12:50:19 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to Python Restoration? I have been trying to get in touch with them and the mailbox is full and no response via email.

I sent my seat belts for restoration back in March of 2019. He has said that he had a family illness he is attending to in July and I have no heard anything since. How can I get these belts back from him and/or is there someone else that does restoration of seat belts.

My car is almost done and I really need these completed.

Thank you in advance.

Offline 69GT350H

• 1 of 10 Hertz Rentals from Miami Int Airport
    • RedsHost is my private forum and photo gallery site
Re: Python restoration - Seat Belts
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 07:49:28 PM »
If I remember correctly, his father fell ill and he had to tend to him and the business got backed up. I will see if I can find any info on how to contact him as I had to do so in the past.
Accurate looking but not a Concours Restoration/build. See my build photo gallery at 69GT350 Hertz Build

Offline 69GT350H

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 07:57:39 PM »
Just checked my emails. Seems my last communications with Stewart was back in mid 2017. He mentioned he was having to work 1 handed after a surgery. I do not have his phone #, just his mailing address and email address that is listed on his site.
Accurate looking but not a Concours Restoration/build. See my build photo gallery at 69GT350 Hertz Build

Offline ruppstang

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 08:00:58 PM »
I spoke with Stewart yesterday, my belts that I sent in in January are now done. As mentioned above he is behind do to family health issues.

Offline 1967 GT

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 09:32:01 PM »
I know Stuart and have been to his home when he did my belts and shoulder harnesses.  He is usually at least a month and a half during the spring and summer months. He usually slows down from November to March.
                                Dan

Offline 69GT350H

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 12:33:07 AM »
I just got a response from Stewart. He is still dealing with family issues but also getting work done.

Offline bullitt68

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 01:17:15 AM »
I just got a response from Stewart. He is still dealing with family issues but also getting work done.

I sent my belts to him and it took about 6-8 months and went for weeks at a time not being able to reach him. Glad I finally got them back. They look incredible. Was worth wait given the circumstances.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 03:46:13 AM by bullitt68 »
Mike
1968 Mustang Fastback GT 390 Raven Black, 4 speed
8R02S162374, San Jose, June 5, 1968

Offline Norms67

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 11:46:07 AM »
Thank you all for checking on Stewart and Python Restoration for me. I am sorry to hear about his father. I will keep my patience as I am sure he will reach out at some point.