Author Topic: Concours Quality Reproduction S2MS small number 66 67 GT350 Intake  (Read 414 times)

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
Up until now the only reproduction Cobra intake alternative has been the Blue Thunder reproduction of the late 67 or 68 GT350 intake that had the threaded provisions for smog equipment in back and mounting the coil on the intake in front. All these things are very visual. Also for some reason they would get the the heater hose fitting opening wrong and would require a adapter to work with the factory fitting. The next thing is that they were 500.00 plus. Here is a new never used  concours quality very authentic looking S2MS intake that is a reproduction of what was used in 66 and 67. Never before reproed. I would not be ashamed to use this on a SAAC DIV II concours or MCA Trailered concours car. It is that nice. I have only one . 350.00 plus shipping. PM me if interested.Thank you for looking.
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby