Author Topic: 65 Production Line Disc Brake Master Cylinder  (Read 421 times)

Offline Burgundy66

65 Production Line Disc Brake Master Cylinder
« on: April 21, 2020, 02:16:17 PM »
Have a super nice '65 disc brake master cylinder, that I was told is a production line unit.  Was rebuilt by White Post, and ready to go.  Take a look at the pictures.

I bought this a few years back at Carlisle, and here is the discussion we had on that.  Been in a sealed bag in my climate controlled shop since:
http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=11318.msg67812#msg67812

Have just decided that somebody needing a production line '65 part needs this more than I do, versus to be used on my driver '66 (which it's not correct for anyway).  Looking to get $300 shipped for it anywhere in the continental US, and that's a firm price.  Let me know if you have questions or need better pictures.

Offline Burgundy66

Re: 65 Production Line Disc Brake Master Cylinder
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 08:21:35 PM »
Update:  I was able to remove the boot carefully, and verify that this unit has been rebuilt. I was told by the guy I got it from that White Post did it. There’s no way to really confirm that, however, please take a look at the picture. It has clearly been brass sleeved. And it moves very very smoothly. I would have zero hesitation to put this on a car tonight and go.

Thanks!
Kevin

Offline Burgundy66

Re: 65 Production Line Disc Brake Master Cylinder
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 01:54:59 PM »
SOLD.  Thanks!

Kevin