Author Topic: 69 Tire Pressure Decal - Running Change  (Read 5569 times)

Offline JohnSlack

Re: 69 Tire Pressure Decal - Running Change
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2024, 05:11:55 PM »
1968?? boss 302??? typo maybe??

Yeah, Rare huh?! Yes Typo now fixed.
However one of my BOSS 302 blocks does have a November 29, 1967 casting date so if we average it out.....

John
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 05:18:05 PM by JohnSlack »

Offline JohnSlack

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2024, 03:16:45 AM »
Your welcome John. Noticed this decades ago then like many things just started collecting data points to give us what we have today with solid evidence of these changes and the different versions.  To me this just adds to make a car a better representation of how the cars were built and that they are not all cookie cutter cars we sometimes see at shows or where ever

Jeff,
Dead Nuts On has a D0AZ-D Tire decal,

John

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2024, 11:48:24 PM »
Jeff,
Dead Nuts On has a D0AZ-D Tire decal,
John

Found that particular decal at NPD also as well as about 6 other versions but appears not all of the 69 used versions are available as reproductions.
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline JohnSlack

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2024, 11:06:17 PM »
Your welcome John. Noticed this decades ago then like many things just started collecting data points to give us what we have today with solid evidence of these changes and the different versions.  To me this just adds to make a car a better representation of how the cars were built and that they are not all cookie cutter cars we sometimes see at shows or where ever

Jeff,
Got the D0AZ-D decal on today, used your pictures as a position reference.

The trunk wiring is all in and really nice original trunk filler panel is on it's way. One more step closer to almost Concourse!

John

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2024, 11:26:56 PM »
Jeff,
Got the D0AZ-D decal on today, used your pictures as a position reference.

The trunk wiring is all in and really nice original trunk filler panel is on it's way. One more step closer to almost Concourse!

Glad the research and thread helped. If anyone looks close sure someone will ask about the DO sticker on a 69  :)
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline JohnSlack

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2024, 01:59:33 AM »
Glad the research and thread helped. If anyone looks close sure someone will ask about the DO sticker on a 69  :)

I've already had that discussion and pointed that person to this thread. There is good evidence in this thread.

John