Author Topic: First Post / New Too Forum.....Thank You to J.S.  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Sean C. Gearty

• 1969 San Jose GT
First Post / New Too Forum.....Thank You to J.S.
« on: April 21, 2014, 05:22:40 PM »
I was introduced to Jeff Speegle on Friday at the Charlotte 50th Mustang Celebration, and as he was a great help to me 7 years ago, he was even more help in person. I know there are hundreds, maybe thousands of us that Jeff has helped, and I wanted to say thank you as well. I purchased a San Jose 1969 Mustang 10 years ago, when I started to take pictures as I pulled the car apart...there were many questionable differences that we in the North East don't see. Through an e-mail seven years ago, I was first introduced to Jeff. With that came paragraphs of information, unrestored photographs, and drawing details. All of which I printed out and used as references.

This information is priceless, and not many share these details. I learned why on Friday....and it made a lot of sense that Jeff wants to see cars put together correctly so that others can learn from correct cars. It is a bit of a pyramid scheme within the world of our hobby, thanks to people like Jeff.

Above and beyond, that morning Jeff looked over my car and helped with some detail work that I need to continue......Then came out a set of stamps later that afternoon. I can not imagine the years of work it took to assemble such an assortment with dates of San Jose Factory workers so that we can get our cars correctly marked.

So I say, thank you Jeff for calling it as you see it & making the hobby that much more enjoyable.
Sincerely, Sean
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 05:52:38 PM by Sean C. Gearty »

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: First Post / New Too Forum.....Thank You to J.S.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 09:56:59 PM »
Your welcome - now its your turn to help another.

(Sure you have already and will continue in the future ;)
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)