Author Topic: Parts vendor  (Read 1347 times)

Offline preaction

Parts vendor
« on: October 18, 2015, 01:01:13 PM »
Does anyone have experience with All classic parts in ND.
8F02R218047-  July 18 1968   Dearborn

Offline sah62

• Mustang 428 Cobra Jet Registry
Re: Parts vendor
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 01:45:53 PM »
I've bought quite a few parts from JD Larson over the years. He's always done right by me.
Scott Hollenbeck
Administrator, Mustang 428 Cobra Jet Registry
Owner, Muscle Car Research LLC
1970 Calypso Coral R-Code Mach 1 (10/69 T)
2019 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T AWD
2003 Mercury Marauder 300A
(more non-Ford stuff)

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 03:40:20 PM »
Does anyone have experience with All classic parts in ND.
JD Larson has been around for a long time and I have bought parts from him. It is best as it is with ALL parts vendors to verify what you need and what it is supposed to look like with a second party. That way you will not have any unrealistic expectations like assuming a NOS part when in fact it is a repro part or assuming a assemblylne part when in fact it is a service part .Just as a example that can be applied to all vendors.Don't assume anything. Ask questions.
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 04:26:53 PM »
.............. It is best as it is with ALL parts vendors to verify what you need and what it is supposed to look like with a second party. That way you will not have any unrealistic expectations like assuming a NOS part when in fact it is a repro part or assuming a assemblylne part when in fact it is a service part .Just as a example that can be applied to all vendors.Don't assume anything.

+1  It should not be an issue with any vendor IMHO that you want to confirm that your buying what you think your buying. Saves your time and the sellers in the long run and reduces issues as well as hard feelings - or should

Ask questions.

And even for pictures :)
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)