Author Topic: How do I find the dealer with the dealer number from M. report  (Read 2394 times)

Offline argreenheads

• 479-597-9279
How do I find the dealer with the dealer number from M. report
« on: October 22, 2015, 09:32:09 PM »
so my M.R. report indicated that my 69 gt fb came for dealer # 13H430.  Im the 3rd owner and I know the 2nd Owner well.  It is a NJ car (dec 1968)that had no rust what so ever.. so Im wonder where it was delivered and maybe find out about the original owner who I was told from the 2nd owner- he did not make it home from Vietnam ??.  The car was stored for 1982 - present in an enclosed shop so that may have something to do with it to.;  anybody know anything about these dealer numbers??
1969 Mustang Sportsroof GT 351w, NJ built, Black Jade w/ Gold GT stripe, black standard interior..

Offline WT8095

• Dave Z.
Re: How do I find the dealer with the dealer number from M. report
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 10:16:27 PM »
so my M.R. report indicated that my 69 gt fb came for dealer # 13H430.  Im the 3rd owner and I know the 2nd Owner well.  It is a NJ car (dec 1968)that had no rust what so ever.. so Im wonder where it was delivered and maybe find out about the original owner who I was told from the 2nd owner- he did not make it home from Vietnam ??.  The car was stored for 1982 - present in an enclosed shop so that may have something to do with it to.;  anybody know anything about these dealer numbers??

The easiest way to get your specific information is to get one of the higher-tier Marti reports. The dealership name and address is included on Deluxe or higher reports.
Dave Z.

'68 fastback, S-code + C6. Special Paint (Rainbow promotion), DSO 710784. Actual build date 2/7/1968, San Jose.
'69 Cougar convertible, 351W-2V + FMX, Meadowlark Yellow.

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 10:58:33 PM »
A long long shot would be if someone else on the site has a Marti report with the same number and theirs has that number decoded.

But out of hundreds of dealers and possibilities finding someone else with the same year and number might take a while

Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline argreenheads

• 479-597-9279
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 11:02:24 PM »
so whats included in you guys deluxe report.  I thought that is what I had. It tells me how many where made down to the 1 of 1 as well as the production date of my car and what it came with.  what is the deluxe. ?
1969 Mustang Sportsroof GT 351w, NJ built, Black Jade w/ Gold GT stripe, black standard interior..

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 11:20:41 PM »
Your need at least the Deluxe report if your going to get anything that is usable at restoring your car. Like the real build date of the car in addition to the dealer info also. Shown in the bottom page below the Door Data Plate Information

The Deluxe and Elite appear pretty similar but there are other things in the "package" as shown on his web site.

Hope their isn't an issue with me posting these to illustrate the difference. If there is I invite Kevin or one of his people to contact me and we'll fix things ;)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 11:22:49 PM by J_Speegle »
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline argreenheads

• 479-597-9279
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 11:52:54 PM »
I see.  The dealer address is the main difference to me. Thanks

Offline Coralsnake

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2015, 12:43:41 AM »
I think you are going to find that dealership is in New York state