1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1970 Mustang

1970 Trunk Light

<< < (2/3) > >>

1970 Snake:
I would be interested in the wire if it is color correct with the correct female bullet plug and it would go all the way up to the under dash fuse box.

midlife:
I just prepared one for another customer and I have 3 more that I can extract out of existing good cores, which accounts for a $25 cost.  This wire doesn't go to the fuse box, but to a two wire red colored molded female bullet near the headlight connector and tail-light connectors.  1970 is the only year that has this female bullet in the underdash harness for direct connection.  This wire is embedded in the tail-light harness braiding, so all of the braiding has to be cut away for me to extract this single wire.  Once out, the only thing you can do is tape it to your existing harness or send it to someone who can re-braid the entire harness.  Rhode Island Wiring is one company that I know of that can do that.

If you want one, simply PM or e-mail me.

1970 Snake:
Great information regarding the routing of the wire, will look at my under dash harness and see if I can find the red female connector point. Have sent you and email also

midlife:
Nothing seen in e-mail or PM's. 

1970 Snake:
sorry a newbie don't know how to do PM, have tried but no luck, checked to see if email was delivered, yes delivered to harnesses@fusemail.com
I believe I have the correct trunk light, which the wire you have and I need connects to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version