Author Topic: Hipo Forum  (Read 18249 times)

Offline C5ZZKGT

• Gold Level Subscriber
Re: Hipo Forum
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2011, 10:13:50 PM »
I received an email from Hank inviting me back to re-register and re-join the site.
I answered and told Hank what I thought about their silence about what was going on, knowing good and well that "WE" on other sites were discussing what was (NOT) going on at the Hipo forums.
I received an answer from MARV who I have delt with in the past (Cam, lifters, timing set, shirts, antenna flag, ect) telling me he was sorry I felt that way......I think I'm going to debate a while before I re-join.

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2011, 10:31:29 PM »
I'm glad the site is back up, but can't say I'm overly enthusiastic about participating.  Especially considering they have not been able to merge all of the old posts.  Can't help but think the longer the new site is online, the harder it will be for any possible merging of the old posts.  Appreciate them providing the space and discussion area for K codes though.
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Offline C5ZZKGT

• Gold Level Subscriber
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2011, 09:12:28 AM »
Yea, Charles you are right as well. After all lots of us offered our services and some even offered $$ to try & help, and if you recall I offered to help with what ever I could as I have "some" time on my hands due to being unemployeed now.
I am by far no computer expert but if it was a time consuming thing I would have been glad to sit here and do whatever I needed to to get things fixed and back to normal-I learn easy and could have sat here in front of my computer and worked most all day for the site. I hate the new format/text/print that is being used, I think the site was actually sold was the reason it was down and they just don't want to tell us.......like I said I'll debate a while before re-joining, my car is done execpt for some little stuff I'm still working on/with, and I know I can count on you, Jeff and countless others here for help when I need it!
-Rick