Author Topic: Front rotors for 68/70 Mustang and Shelby, the two piece set-up  (Read 1340 times)

Offline cobra427

I have found a new rotor that works with the Ford two piece ones used in 68-70 on the Boss and Shelby cars and is a very close copy of the original rotor.  The aftermarket people have gone to a
one piece design that replaces the factory hub assy.  My rotor is a direct replacement of how the factory did it.  I order rotors right from the manufacture that is an real close copy, same offset,
size, diameter and thickness. I have to do some additional machine work to get the rotor to fit
over the original hub, but when done, it looks very close to the original rotor that came on the car. This allows you to use the original factory hub assy, keeping you car more original. 

I don't know what the demand will be, so I only had 10 sets made up for the first run. 
I have them priced at $200.00 a set plus shipping.

If interested you can PM me or e-mail me at cobra428@att.net

A lot of poeple have been asking for a pic so I'll try to post one here.

Thanks
Gary

« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 10:45:15 AM by cobra427 »
Currently working on a 68 GT500 #00563  Build date 13 Feb 68 NJ car.

Gary Ross

Offline cobra427

Re: Front rotors for 68/70 Mustang and Shelby, the two piece set-up
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 08:23:02 AM »
All the rotors have been sold.  If we have a demand, we may make another run of these.  If we do they will be on e-bay.

Thanks
Gary
Currently working on a 68 GT500 #00563  Build date 13 Feb 68 NJ car.

Gary Ross

Offline Anghelrestorations

• Anghel Restorations
Re: Front rotors for 68/70 Mustang and Shelby, the two piece set-up
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 04:27:52 PM »

I have a few sets of original rotors left if anyone else is looking for these in the meantime.  Contact me for more info.   
Marcus Anghel
MCA National Gold Card Judge, 69-71 Mustang
SAAC National Head Judge, Boss Mustangs

www.anghelrestorations.com
www.facebook.com/anghelrestorations
www.instagram.com/anghelrestorations