Author Topic: Stamp for battery inspection decal - 67 NJ  (Read 1447 times)

Offline sparky65

Stamp for battery inspection decal - 67 NJ
« on: August 31, 2012, 05:28:47 PM »
For a 67 NJ car.  I want to get a stamp made for the date code.  Can anyone tell me the correct Font type and size?  Also I am reading diffrent things about how the date code should be ordered.  I think this is correct for my car: 26 OCT 66 .  Also any ideas if the inspection was a stamp or initials for this year and plant?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 04:25:09 PM by J_Speegle »
Steve
1967 Pebble Beige  I6 Coupe built in Metuchen on Oct 26, 1966.
2009 Black GT Coupe

Offline C5ZZKGT

• Gold Level Subscriber
Re: Stamp for battery inspection decal
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 03:16:53 PM »
I think Marti does these...you just tell him the plant and scheduled production date and he provides the tag all finished...

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 05:38:45 PM »
For a 67 NJ car.  I want to get a stamp made for the date code.  Can anyone tell me the correct Font type and size?  Also I am reading diffrent things about how the date code should be ordered.  I think this is correct for my car: 26 OCT 66 .

Don't believe so - but where did you get that info?  Closest information I have for 67 NJ would be from 68 NJ examples

Also any ideas if the inspection was a stamp or initials for this year and plant?

Again from 67 NJ we have examples of what appears to be initials but applied with a stamp

Kevin Marti does not supply the battery inspection decals -

One of the bigger challenges is that the plastic decal that is  currently available (blank and filled out by ECS) is not the correct one for 67 or 68 Mustangs. Have a much easier way than producing a stamp for the marking you will need - just PM or email me and I can try to help out.

Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline sparky65

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 07:03:16 PM »
Don't believe so - but where did you get that info?  Closest information I have for 67 NJ would be from 68 NJ examples
I've not seen an actual 67 NJ example just what I was reading here and other places on the web. What do you think would be the correct format?

Steve
1967 Pebble Beige  I6 Coupe built in Metuchen on Oct 26, 1966.
2009 Black GT Coupe