1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1968 Shelby

Ammeter gauge wiring

(1/3) > >>

Beeler422:
Where does these come thru the firewall and is there supposed to be a grommet?  I can't find a good picture online.  If someone has a picture that would be great.  Thanks.

TLea:
Don?t have picture handy but 3/4? hole with grommet just under where engine harness plug

jwc66k:

--- Quote from: Beeler422 on September 20, 2023, 10:04:02 AM ---Where does these come thru the firewall and is there supposed to be a grommet?  I can't find a good picture online.  If someone has a picture that would be great.  Thanks.

--- End quote ---
What year, what plant, what model, what engine, and what options are you interested in?
Jim

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: jwc66k on September 20, 2023, 03:00:23 PM ---What year, what plant, what model, what engine, and what options are you interested in?
Jim

--- End quote ---

Always good to include when and where the car in question was built or add it to your signature so you don't have to type it all the time. At the same time since the question was posted in this section we know it should be 1968, Metuchen plant. Options, transmission and engine size don't change the answer in this case but would for other questions

Believe this is the hole your asking about

Seems that there are not many pictures of 68 Shelby's in the Unrestored Picture section of this site. Guess someone needs to get on that short coming  ::)

Beeler422:
Perfect.  Thanks guys.  Now I just need to find a grommet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version