1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1967 Mustang

Coat hooks

(1/3) > >>

68 GT:
Does anyone know where I can buy a set of coat hooks for a NJ 67 coupe? NPD has item 29025-2A, but they don't look like the coat hooks I removed from the car. The mounting screws looks correct though. Attached are some pictures of the coat hooks I removed from the car.

jwc66k:
The NPD part is correct. Strange as it may seem, the coat hook is the same as 65-66 Fastbacks and hardtops, but it is a full size Ford part, C4AB-62290253.
Jim

68 GT:
Hmmmm. The pictures of the NPD coat hooks don?t look like the ones I removed from the car though. I would have to believe that the coat hooks I removed from the car would be original. Our car was bought new by my wife?s grandpa and has not left the family, can?t imagine that they had ever been changed out. I?m confused.

jwc66k:
It's been 56 years. A lot of wear and tear (and corrosion) can happen in that amount of time.
Your choice, NPD 29025-2A, or something else.
Jim

68 GT:
I did some more searching. NPD 29025-1 looks like the ones I took off, see my previously posted pictures. But they are for a 65-66 coupe or fastback. Would it be possible that my car had coat hooks from a 65-66 installed from the factory?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version