Marketplace > Services Offered

Needed transport 20 foot Montrose trailer from Mecum Indy

(1/3) > >>

dkknab:
Good news...I won an auction for a 20 foot Montrose enclosed trailer at Mecum  Indianapolis.  I'm now looking for transport of it to either Charlottesville VA by next Friday May 19 or to Charleston SC anytime in the future.  The trailer has to be picked up by Monday or Tuesday  May 22 or 23 in Indianapolis.

I currently have the jobs listed on uship but it's been slim pickings so far.

Any help including leads is greatly appreciated.

67gtasanjose:
Hmmm...if I were to pick it up, it might get "lost"!
Just kidding!
Congratulations on the WIN!!

preaction:
David, congratulations I have a 20' Montrose trailer you will be very happy with it.

dkknab:

--- Quote from: preaction on May 13, 2023, 11:24:48 PM ---David, congratulations I have a 20' Montrose trailer you will be very happy with it.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  I'm looking forward to using it in the future.  What do you use to tow your trailer? And is there a need for a weight distribution system to more safely tow the trailer? Can one even be used with this trailer?

jwc66k:

--- Quote from: dkknab on May 15, 2023, 10:25:50 PM ---Thank you.  I'm looking forward to using it in the future.  What do you use to tow your trailer? And is there a need for a weight distribution system to more safely tow the trailer? Can one even be used with this trailer?

--- End quote ---
I tow with a Ford E250 van that I ordered with the trailer towing package. Some of my friends use a F250 pickup equipped with the same options. We planned for towed loads up to 10,000 pounds. I would assume your 20 foot trailer is a dual axle type so tongue weight is not the problem of a single axle trailer. Another thought is whether the trailer can be used as a "camper".
Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version