Marketplace > Services Offered

Powder Coating and Ceramic Coating -

(1/2) > >>

jwc66k:
For powder coating and ceramic coating information and services, give Joe an e-mail at joespowder(at)yahoo.com or go to www.spraytechnology.net
He is car friendly.
Jim
I added some color charts of the powder coat colors available, mostly to highlight the black semi-gloss percentages. Way back, it was determined that 20 percent to 40 percent semi-gloss black (see first picture) were the closest to what was desired (Note, no 30 percent is available). The determination was not in respect to powder coat finishes. Also of note on the 3rd picture, is "Beige Hammer Semi-Gloss", which is a very close match to the wrinkle finish and shade used on the white (interior color code 62 for me) Rally Pac.

jwc66k:
I sorry to say, but Spray Technology is out of business.
Jim

KevinK:
For local powder coating, I'm hearing EPS out of Hayward or Milpitas, CA is good. More than one source suggested them but details were evasive. I plan to try a different one closer to me (by SFO airport). I don't recall the name right now. Reviews were very good.

For ceramics (headers), I used a place in Belmont. Possibly ABC? The turn around was horrible and the powder coating parts seemed to have welding slag on them. I don't see any listing at the moment so maybe they closed.

Bossbill:
More info on powder coat wrinkle finish?

HDAshmore:
Google cerakote and then call them.  Very user friendly.  I'm going to try cerakote on suspension and rear end parts.  Appears to be superior in every way to paint and powder but I haven't tried yet.  Would be interesting to see users thoughts.

Dan in Kansas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version